Level 4 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace (QCF)
The Level 4 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace is a qualification aimed at Supervisors and Managers with a direct responsibility for health and safety management.
Aim of Qualification
The qualification is intended for learners already working in the capacity of supervisor or manager and those who are preparing to start work at this level. Learners gaining this qualification will know that supervisors and managers have legal and moral obligations to ensure health and safety within a business and that this includes obligations to employees, contractors, visitors and suppliers. Its subject areas are regarded by the Health and Safety Executive as being important to developing safe working procedures in the workplace.
- Duties and responsibilities of employers, employees and others in relation to health and safety at work
- Health and safety management in an organisation
- Development and implementation of risk assessment procedure
- Development and implementation of safe systems of work procedure
- Reviewing health and safety across an organisation
Multiple Choice Question Written Assessment
Internally set and marked activities
On successful completion an accredited certificate is awarded valid for 3 years
If you require further information, please contact us on 01484 514260 or 01243 278515 or use our enquiry form.