Managing Challenging Behaviour
This course provides candidates with an understanding of possible reasons behind challenging behaviour and examines various strategies for managing challenging behaviour.
- Defining challenging behaviour
- Who presents challenging behaviour
- Causes of challenging behaviour
- Concepts of the 'Unmet Need'
- Unusual behaviour in dementia
- Resolution Therapy
- Implications of physical restraint
- Incident reporting procedures
A Certificate of attendance will be awarded on completion of the course.
If you require further information, please contact us on 01484 514260 or 01243 278515 or use our enquiry form.