Suitable for care workers responsible for administering medication to service users, the course provides a good working knowledge of how medications are administered and controlled. Current legislation is discussed and the importance of accurate recording within the care home is highlighted.
This course content is in line with national Minimum Standards and CQC requirements.
- Policies and procedures
- Responsibilities and Duties
- Record Keeping, recording & reporting
- Classes and types of medication
- Obtaining and storing medication
- Administration and disposal
- Audit and monitoring
A Certificate of attendance will be awarded on completion of the course.
If you require further information, please contact us on 01484 514260 or 01243 278515 or use our enquiry form.